Monday, June 18, 2012

CHANGE

BONJOUR!!
Hello fellas, i've cut my hair short!! you know what SHORT!! I never cut my hair this short actually but it's okay because i wanna grow all my hair healthy maybe when i graduate form senior high school the second year, my hair will be as long as now .. You know, last time my hair was sucks.. It was long but have so many split ends.. I'll post my photo with this new haircut soon :) so stay tune :D

Yesterday i went to watched Madagascar 3D at Sun plaza with my cousins.. It is nice but not really funny.. They just make the animation look really cool.. But i do like it pretty much, as you know i love to watch cartoon more than anything else.. Oh!! Ignore my ages it's okay for me to watch it :P hahaha .. Yesterday wasn't really fun.. Just came there to ate Blu apple yeahh because i'm craving for it :p then went upstairs,watched the movie, fetched my little annoying cousins then go home.. Not really nice but yeah just so so hahaha ..Maybe tomorrow one of my best friend will come to my house and play.. Sure we'll have narcism time a lot :p Can't wait for it :p hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment