Thursday, July 5, 2012

THANKS GOD

Hellooo babiessss :*sorry for not posting for ages .. My internet been working so slow that i have no patience to wait.. But here's me again :D How's your day lately? seems holiday will end soon huh ._. Heading to school on 9th.. Luckily, still be in the same class with half of SPARTAN member <3 Found so many new friends in my new class.. Will miss the other member of Spartan sososososo muchh :* we plan gathering together this sunday night to have dinner at Cemara.. Will be wonderful night.. Mybe?

Fyi (ignore this) hahaha.. I have no idea why my hair seems falling out all the time in horrible amount x_x have any idea lately ? Maybe my shampoo isn't good enough or what i don't get it eh :s Saying frankly, my hair looks thinner and thinner by day.. Oh God what the hell happen to my hair ;(

Seems like i post a lot this day.. Just feel like typing so much hahaha .. But i got no photo to upload because i'm online using my cousins' laptop.. I'm at his house right now coz got nothing to do at my house.. Meet my lil annoying sister but somehow cute :p Will upload photo soon next time .. Stay tune yeaa.. Goodbye :* Hve a nice weekend



Lola ivana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment