Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FUN !!!

Hellloooo !!!!
Last time i promised to gave my grandma birthday present but somehow i couldn't found it :( so me and my dad just treated her last sunday at Grand Duck King restaurant. We're having a very nice dinner there. Sure my mom did joined us. Haha.. After having dinner we went to Brastagi supermarket to buy some stuff. Actually i'm craving for those milk chocolate with fruits or almond and other snacks but i promise myself not to eat much again. Fell so fat nowaday :( maybe should have some diet :p hahaha..

Okay so here's JUNE!! I wish i can be a better person from now , get good scores and rank on 23th. The beginning of June seems nice to me :D just hope it won't get worse. Promise myself will not eat that much again from this month :(

Yesterday was a nice day too.. I went to thamrin plaza with one of my best friend :) In the morning she came to my house and in the afternoon we went to watch Men In Black 3.. Maybe you should watch it because the movie was just soo freaking awesome.. Before we watch the movie we went to QQ for having our lunch.. Then at 12.45 we start to watch the movie. After the movie finished we take a walk there but there's nothing to buy so i suggest her to bought some ice cream :p dunno why but i love ice cream and yoghurt more than anything else.. yummy!!! I love how it melts in my mouth with tasty flavor,cold sensation and the smells of fruits <3 actually she resist to bought because she said she is on diet but then i force her to ate together with me and i said just start you diet tomorrow. Hihihihi :p such a devil huh? 

Here's some picture :p




No comments:

Post a Comment