Thursday, June 7, 2012

THE UNFORGOTTABLE MEMORY

Ollaaa ;D
Love holiday very much hihihihi <3
Yesterday i went to sun with my cousin to watch Lock Out. The movie is freaking hot !! What an awesome movie (y) Before i went to sun i went to my cousin house first in the morning and played with his little sister. His little sister is cute but annoying sometimes ._. After playing a while we should went to the theater because the movie was going to play soon. And actually i was late yesterday so i miss a little part of the beginning of the story. After the story finished, we were really really hungry because we didn't have our lunch before going there. Actually our plan was going there and have our lunch first then watch the movie. Who knows the movie started that early. Sigh ! so after the movie finished, we went to Bel Mondo restaurant to have our lunch and for sure i'll never miss that ICE CREAMMMMM .. Yummy!! The ice cream there taste good :D like it hihihi <3 After we had our lunch, we went home. But i don't have my dinner anymore because my stomach was very full yesterday and was going to explode. So i decide not to eat dinner again. Quiet nice.


Erghh my face look horrible there :s



Many of them said High School moment is the most memorable moments of your life. And actually i find it true.. I experienced unforgettable moments in this Senior High School the first year and it gives me a very good lesson to learn.. Hehehe.. Maybe i'll never forget it :p Here's some picture from me and my SPARTAN friends 



















Enough for todayy.. hihi <3
i'll upload many of our picture again.. STAY TUNE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment